Admission at Mari Private University
Whenever you would like to apply to any of Mari University programs, applicants shall submit the following documents to the admission committee:
- A copy of secondary education (based on the 12th grade) or a secondary special or professional education institution
- All obtained certificates related to the admission
- Copy of passport (passport for passport-age), national ID, or Driving License.
- Color photos with a resolution of 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- A copy of the working papers and a recommendation letter from the working field.
- Original and supporting documents of winners of international and national awards, contests, and competitions, having the right to participate